Sunday, July 13, 2008

Erin's Log Day 3: Everyone Has Fun With Corn!

Day 3 is off to a good start. Things are getting easier. I am now thinking about how lovely eating will be on Friday, and I know the taste of food will get better and better, so that is my new motivation.

In other news, everyone has fun with the Diet of Corn! I was taking a corn-induced nap and I wake up and start walking towards the bathroom, and my big brother says excitedly, "Are you going poop?" To this I replied, "No! I'm peeing! Settle down!" In addition to it being the current favorite topic of discussion for others everywhere I go, every time I'm cooking something my dad goes, "What are you making?" or "What are you having for breakfast/lunch/dinner?" and I always reply as if he actually didn't know already, as if it were an actual mystery: "Oh, I'm just heating myself up some corn." or "I'm kind of in the mood for corn!" or "I think I'm gonna eat some corn!" Also, every time there is discussion of food around me and what should be had for a meal, I always generously pitch in that I have a bit of extra corn back at the house, if they are interested, or that corn really goes well with fajitas/burritos/chicken/cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise.

Corn on!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Not to sound gross, but will there ever be any pictures?? There is a whole group of people waiting in eager anticipation!

Larry said...

So far, I've got nothing to post. Everything is coming out the same. I think my body is a super corn processing machine.

If you really want to see some corn poop, just google "corn poop" and hit the image button.