Saturday, July 12, 2008

Erin's Log Day 2: Confession

Day 2 of the Diet of Corn is well underway, and I have a confession: I am tired of eating corn. However, a personal breakthrough has been made when, inspired by Larry's paper bag popcorn, I made some myself. I have found this to be quite satisfactory. In a separate bowl I put a little bit of water and mixed it with garlic salt and then put it in the paper bag after the popcorn was popped and mixed it all around. The result is a few pieces of garlicy salty popcorn that are a bit soggy (which takes away the staleness!) and the rest tasting oh so delicious. I am glad that I have found this, because as of last night the thought of eating corn made me want to puke. So perhaps I will subsist off of popcorn for awhile until that goes away, or I'm hungry enough to find it appetizing.

I will carry on. I will not let the Diet of Corn down.

I also have nothing to add to the corndietpoop blog as of yet.

1 comment:

Larry said...

I hate the yellow dots on this blog template, they look like corn!