Thursday, July 10, 2008

The poop on corn


The genesis of the corn diet was a conversation that occurred in the murky past regarding the nature of poop. Namely, what would your poop look like if you ate only corn.

This person has an erudite discussion of poop so I won't write anymore here.

If you do a Google(TM) image search for "corn poop" you get stuff like this guy on the right. He is from this awesome website. You also get a lot more graphic stuff but I'm not going to appeal to the lowest common denominator in society.

I'll leave that to Erin.

I'm going corn shopping soon. I'll let you know how that goes.

Amazingly, Kristen at work just put out a container asking for people to save their corn husks from home. Maybe she is making Hopi corn dolls or the like. Needless to say, her corn crib will be overflowing by week's end.

No comments: