Thursday, July 17, 2008

NO MORE F@#$$%%^&* CORN!!!

No more corn for this guy!





Never has the mall food court looked so good.


We both went with the burrito option, flour tortilla of course. Erin was brave enough to choose corn chips despite the fact they are made of corn! I wolfed my tube of food down too quickly and overwhelmed my shrunken belly. But oh it hurts so good.

My coworkers bought me some day old broken cookies to show me how much they loved and admired me. I could only eat one.

Erin was wiser and did not finish her food.






I am currently collecting my thoughts before posting a introspective, thought provoking epilogue.

1 comment:

Jason Adams said...

This is hilarious! You guys thought it up way before me... but I came up with this idea on my own too. Sort of as a joke. I am on an experiment, like you guys, but a bit different. I am on the all corn and Metamucel diet. I sat as a joke, talking to my friends saying "I wonder how much weight you'd lose if you ate nothing but corn (which goes right through you)and Metamucel to help push it all out. I am eating only can corn for lunch and dinner. Eating Fiber One cereal for breakfast, so there's a variation. I am on day two... and I am dying. You guys are strong. I don't know if I'll make it.